Monday, August 30, 2010

Women of Faith 2010

I was fortunate to get to go to the Women of Faith conference. I've wanted to go many times before but it never worked out. This time I wasn't even a little excited. It seemed to be such an inconvenient time and location and took so much effort to get there. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. All the speakers' stories were so moving!

The line up included Mary Mary, Natalie Grant, Sheila Walsh, Lori Robertson, Michelle Aguilar, Marcus Buckingham, Lisa Harper, and Karen James.

I bought Marc Buckingham's book: Find Your Strongest Life: What the Happiest and Most Successful Women Do Differently. He was very funny and made a lot of sense. I wanted to buy Sheila's and Lisa's books as well but I will have to borrow them since the first book wasn't even in the budget.

I was able to run the day before the conference but with the long hours found it too difficult today. I guess I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment